Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Curly Girl

~The mug I want to keep!~

Have you heard of Curly Girl? I love this line of goodies .

I have been invited to a cookie swap - luncheon - holiday exchange. Cookies - check, luncheon - check, holiday exchange gift - check.


The adorable Leigh is the brains behind this whimsical line of notes, gifts, water bottles, grocery totes, cocktail napkins and all around fun-stuff!



Leigh's line is plum-ful of uplifting, positive and "go get 'em-girl" images and attitudes.
~*~
She lives in Boston, has a wonder-dog named Lucy and loves Snicker's.
Go to the website for locations- or order on-line. There's still time!
And I'm pretty sure you'll find something just right for a special girl-friend.
~*~
I'm off to find a cape and a tiara!



Images:

8 comments:

  1. Yes, love curly girl!
    Always fun to find things that bring out the inner girl!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curly Girl is terrific!! Yeaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this whole post, thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delightful! No, I had not heard of her, thanks for the introduction.

    PS: don't miss the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautifully positive affirmations here Debra!
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers