1 week ago
Monday, February 23, 2009
Let it snow~
When life offers you snow, the only thing you can do is complain... or make a snowman.
Winter lasts a little longer in Maine~ so I haven't had the pangs of spring quite yet.
I choose to embrace old man winter- make time to paint, cook, build another fire and get cozy.
This is still less snow than we had last winter~ and spring did arrive.
Today I plan a warm, cozy day at home to do the things I like best.
A day such as this can hold all kinds of promise~ I will make the most of it... and perhaps a little snowman later this afternoon.
What are your special plans for this day?
- ► 2010 (127)
- Mom's Blue and White
- Happy Birthday Joyce~
- Colors of Spring~
- Let it snow~
- A work in progress~
- Studio Space~
- Home Sweet Home
- By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea...
- A gift and an announcement~
- Unlocking creativity
- Broken Wing~
- Love Letters~
- Just what is a Lifescape?
- Valentine No. 2~ February 6, 2009~ Jean's Pendant
- Valentine's No. 1 ~Cherub Give-Away~ February 5, ...
- Take Care of Your Things... February 3, 2009 No. ...
- February 2, 2009~ No. 25~ Treat Yourself
- ▼ February (17)