Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Cheating~

I am totally cheating today and asking you to head over to B-Well Report.
I have posted on food journaling and how it has helped me in making wiser food choices.
Jeanne and I invite you to stop in, join the fun, leave a comment, share a tip and surely with us working together we can all find the common thread to living richer, fuller and more active
lives.
In the last couple of weeks the support of these women has made a big difference in my attitude and the way I view my overall health and wellness.
I feel as though I have my team cheering me on.
We'd love to have you stop by.
***

3 comments:

  1. Writing things down, makes things happen, be it a record of one cookie or even 5 dollars spent on a treat...what we account for makes us all the more accountable. This is cheating in a good way-
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree journaling helps in so many corners of our lives. I'm off to take a look. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this works! So, why do I not do it? Along with so many others things... But, I digress... Fresh from doing 15 mins. (it's a start) of my 1983 Jane Fonda workout - on VHS - this was the perfect post for me! Thank you! Best,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers