Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Last Chance Harvey

~Last Chance Harvey~


A full report on Wednesday as my husband and I get ready to watch this movie.
I have been waiting for this to be released to DVD so that we could watch it from the comfort of our home.
It's a rainy night here in Maine, perfect for a fire {likely the last one of the season}, a glass of wine and a movie.
Sometimes these movies, awaited with great anticipation, can be a disappointment~ I'm staying optimistic and will give my review later on Wednesday.

Sweet Dreams ~

Update 8:45 p.m.~ We started watching the movie~ then received a phone call that we were having weekend guests, so we put it aside to start some early weekend prep.

The movie starts out rather slowly- poor Harvey is a bit of a lost soul. Is misplaced as father-of-the-bride when the bride's step-father has been given the honor of giving her away {I won't give away any more than that}- we likely won't get a chance to finish the movie until later this weekend.

Good news is- our sweet Grandchildren, our son and daughter-in-law will arrive Friday for a weekend visit. Jack is doing well and will under-go more tests in a week or two. Fingers crossed. Thank you again for your kind thoughts and prayers. Wish I had more to report, but we're grateful for the good news so far.


7 comments:

  1. OH YOU TEASE!!! Glad for the happy interruption, though. I am sure your weekend will be great fun... perhaps you will rewind and watch it start to finish with the adults....Hope the rain ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried several times to watch "sideways" and proceeded to fall asleep until we watched it in full daylight. lol. We have had a good laugh over this one. I love days like this when the best laid plans become last chance moments. Husband returned, chilled to the bone, so the children prepared a fire and the best part was the airport pick-up with "Sir Bentley" and the two buds were reunited. He had watched "marley & me" and was delighted to see his faithful companion and me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Jack is doing well. I am sure you will enjoy the weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update on Jack. I'm with you if I received a call for my favorite houseguest arrival I would put the movie aside for another night too. Enjoy my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend! I will be watching for your movie review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debra~ So glad to hear the news on sweet little Jack is positive so far - will keep you all in my prayers! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the update on little JAck. I too waited with anticipation for this movie. I agree with what you have said so far, look forward to reading the rest of your review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers