Friday, November 13, 2009

Autumn Escape~

~Autumn~
There seems to be a lot of flu, a few chest colds, some sneezing, coughing and generally feeling out-of-sorts going on around here. They closed the area schools for the last half of the week due to very high absenteeism.
For me... it spells... "get out of Dodge".
So, I'm taking off for the south shore of Massachusetts.
I hope to do a little early holiday shopping, some reading, a little sketching and indulge in afternoon naps.
See you back here next week.
I wish you all a great weekend.
Image:
google search

9 comments:

  1. Debra, have a wonderful weekend! Sounds like it is going to be a well deserved weekend. Safe travels my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend. I have a sick child at home today. No getting out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra, I would love to see some of your recent art! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend shared a funny joke with me, correlating all these diseases back to the Chinese Calendar....which I will have to e-mail you.
    I seem to be cleaning my hands, and trying hard to stay on top of being healthy!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like PVE I too am constantly cleaning my hands and aware of keeping them off my face. I love the picture in this post. Very zen-like. Enjoy your escape, and we will be here when you get back!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hola! my students are so sick, one gets better and then another goes down. good idea to get away and refresh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy! I love dear Massachusetts. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers