Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This Week I am...

~Giving Thanks~
To my family, my friends, my sweet pets and my very special blogging friends.
Not quite a year ago I started this little blog and had no idea what it would bring to my life.
The friendships, the support, the encouragement and the inspiration.
So, when I sit with my family and friends at our Thanksgiving table on Thursday I will raise my glass and silently toast each of you that have become a very important part of my day.
~*~
I was thinking about the holidays today {when I made two separate trips to the grocery store}.
I do love this time of year- I love the sounds, the scents, the planning, the music, the shopping-really just about every part of the season is so special.
I hopped over to one of my favorite blogs- Heart of Light. Rachel put the holidays into perspective for me. I feel as though her words could have spilled right out of my mouth {only she expressed her thoughts so much more eloquently than I would have}.
If you haven't visited Rachel's blog- go now! Really! It will surely become a regular for you-I just adore this girl.

Image:
Country Living

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty table to give thanks over. Wishing you a wonderful day and happy blog-year too!
    Thank-ful for your heart of gratitude.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra - It has been alittle over one year for me in the blog world. I've met many nice people, and am grateful for them. One of the very nice people is you. When I come to your blog, I feel as if I'm walking into a friend's house, the hot water is on for tea, and the chairs are waiting for us. Your warmth comes through your blog, and makes it very inviting. And I thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Also happy blog-anniversary too! I'm so happy to have found your blog, and a friend. Hope your holiday is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks to you for always doing such wonderful and inspiring posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the energy of the season too! There is nothing like it :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanksgiving is such a wonderful way to remember friends gone and celebrate those present. Good food, good company. At Thanksgiving I too will ber raising a toast to all my blog buddies. My daughter-in-law Amy got me back into blogging. Debra, you are such a part of my daily routine, morning coffee (French Roast) and visiting. Thank you for all the smiles. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your table setting.. Yes.. thanksgiving is truly one of my favorite holidays too. As you said, in celebration of being with friends, good food and being thankful..

    Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogaversary Debra! And happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debra, you are one of the blog relationships I am most thankful for! I am so thankful you started your blog and I wish you and your family the very Happiest of Thanksgivings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Debra, I shall jump over to Rachel's blog!Thanks for the intro. I do think you put into words what you are thankful for - perfectly. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. x Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the sweet words, Deb! The blogging community is truly something special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a truly beautiful post Debra. Your gentle & loving soul is present in all you do & I'm so grateful that through this wonderful media I've come to meet & get to know you.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found this post very moving; fellow bloggers and their wonderful posts have also made a great difference in my life and I am grateful of them. Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers